WHAT IS COVERED?
1. Broken frames and lenses, for any reason.
2. Scratches, mars, chips and animal chews.
3. Changes to original order or restyle within 30 days of dispense.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
1. Loss; must bring broken parts of your eyewear to qualify for replacement.
2. Orders placed with any State of Michigan Medicaid Program; we must comply with the warranties and guidelines that the State of Michigan programs provide.
3. Excludes Maui Jim eye wear and all safety glasses. Some exclusions apply.
- Must bring in broken parts from eyewear as proof
- Must pay the $25.00 co-pay at time of each replacement order
- Replacement must be exact product originally ordered
- Must be within 12 month replacement time
- Riemer Eye Center will repair or replace broken product only, no refunds will be issued
Riemer Eye Center understands how important it is to receive your new eyewear as quickly as possible. Everyday the progress of your order is reviewed. You will be informed of any unexpected delays in processing.
Eyewear and contact lenses:
Each order is processed the day it is received. The average delivery time is 7 to 10 business days.
Special orders and premium lenses:
Special orders may take slightly longer than 7 to 10 business days. You will be informed when your order is ready.
Caring for Your Eyewear
- Keep your glasses in a case when not wearing them.
- Run lenses under warm water and spray with optical lense cleaner before wiping. If your lenses have an anti-reflective coating – be sure to use a lense spray especially designed for anti-reflective coatings only.
- You may use a small amount of mild dish detergent to remove stubborn dirt and grime.
- Dry gently with a soft cotton cloth or a microfiber cloth specifically used for glasses.
- Keep glasses away from direct sunlight or any heat source.
- Paper products such as tissue and paper towel can scratch lenses and are not recommended.
- Ammonia based cleaners such as Windex® can damage your new lenses and are not recommended for cleaning.
- Adjusting your own frame may cause alignment problems.
Our trained opticians have the precise tools to properly custom fit your frames. Riemer Eye Center offers free eyewear adjustments including nose pad and screw replacements at no charge. Bring your glasses into the office and we will make them feel like new.